I am an entrepreneur & angel investor.
– If science is about: what is possible
– If engineering is about: what is likely to happen
– If entrepreneurship (founders + capital + product-market-fit) is about: what can impact humankind at scale then I am generally interested in the intersection between science, engineering & entrepreneurship.
This interest has led me to a career of +10 years experience in building technology companies. I like research, prototypes, finding a product-market fit and then build companies around the fit.
- Xyo was a break-through app discovery startup whose technology got acquired by Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS). Simplified, Xyo is a bet that there’s better technology and user experiences for app discovery than Apple’s App Store or Google Play.As a co-founder, over time, I was the PM of of the initial product and then took it to market, building up the marketing/PR/sales/partnership teams. In my last role, Head of Partnerships, I led the efforts to find a product-market for our App Search API that got deployed by major carriers such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom or Verizon.
- At Xyo we also spinned off and co-founded Priori Data, an app market intelligence company.